AlbionMall's Suggestions to Improve Albion Online
1) More Weapon and Armor models: We need more models as well progress that have entirely different looks. I don't want just a color change of a reskinned armor design or the same weapon look over and over. Its so lazy. The game does not use any sort of high end weapon and armor design so how hard is it to come up with say like 15 different armor models for each piece of armor? I am by no means a game developer or artist but I can assume with such low quality looking items it really can't take THAT much effort to increase the number of unique looking items, right? Simple the better sure, but all that grinding I expect there to be new looking items and multiple to choose from. With the type of quality the armor and weapons are at it shouldn't be that hard to make some more simple looking designed armor and weapons.
2) More Sandbox Content: We need more sandbox content if this is a...sandbox game. Sure we can craft, gather and PVP right now but what else? Let us build structures in the open world, let us declare bounties on other players that we can take as contracts, let there be exploration! ...which brings me to the next point. I played last beta when it first started, i was not around for people putting Morgana faction items all over the world. But let there be specific areas where people can create their own little villages that would be hot spots for PVP and for the owning guild to defend. Sounds fun to me.
3) The World Needs to be Improved: Sure you guys created new biomes and they look alright. Mostly you can't really tell a huge difference unless you're in the snow. The world itself is still so boring and dull. All the cities look the same, the maps have nothing hidden and nothing to explore. At the very least here at least make each city unique in the way they look and feel to coincide with a region they are in. They remade the entire map...dont you think they would have worked on all of that WHILE making it. Wouldn't that make life easier? I really don't think that anyone should "chill" or settle for less...
4) Blue Dungeons: Blue dungeons are just to damn long. I just did a few the past few days and each one took roughly 2 hours. We were in the appropriate tier armor and weapons for the dungeon. I know I have heard some people say to go into those dungeons with a higher tier armor and weapon if we want to clear it faster but whats the point... if I am at a higher tier armor and weapon I want to go farm higher tier dungeons for higher rewards. We did all those blue dungeons with just 5 people. We progressed through them with no wipes and moved relatively quick, they just are long and take forever. Maybe either cutting the size in half or creating an in-between dungeon from green and blue that is half the size?
5) Rewards: There needs to be better rewards besides tons of albion online silver and some crafting materials. Let some of those cool unique skinned items (maybe at a lesser tier then the crafter artifact items) we obtainable in world chests or during boss drops. Let there be like a weapon or piece of armor that you can get from the boss that actually uses it in the dungeons for example. Once again, having some better rewards would be nice for going out and making it through that 2-3 hour long blue dungeon or holding the chests that are scattered through different locations. These could be weapons that have unique skins as well and are actually used by bosses you encounter. Lets say you are fighting a huge giant that carries a massive battle-ax made with skulls and horns from fallen enemies. Once you kill him you get a chance at getting that each ax. Crafters can then refine and improve it or enchant it and make it better as you go?
AlbionMall 2016 Review
AlbionMall has live customer service chat 24 hours a day, every day. They are trained to help you through an entire transaction, from finding what you need to making sure your purchase is delivered.
How to get more silver in Albion Online
silver is a main albion online game currency. In other MMORPGs, gold can be obtained generally through killing monsters, crafting, and trading with other players. However, Albion Online offers more than that.
Highlight Video – Classless Combat System
Combat has always been the very core of the Albion Online experience. We have expanded on the system we used back in the Summer Alpha to add more diversity and depth to armor and weapons
Albion Online Build Guide: Vampiric Build by AlbionMall
Not saying its best build in game but must alert that I never had problems in open world vs any bow user.
Albion Online Spell Indicators
I think just about anyone that uses anything with a skill shot can show you this. If you shoot a skill shot your character will take a small stutter step in that direction. What used to be an instant cast skill shot is now a .5s delayed skill that forces to to run in unwanted directions.
Albion Online will go into cruise control and suck as much money out of the cash shop before it dies
Albion Online Gold sellers will spam all over the chat advertising their websites to buy Albion Online gold, Albion Online silver, items, and accounts