I would suggest modifying the current Albion Gold exchange system
Selling albion gold for money in online games can be a touchy issue for a percentage of the gaming population. If you do a search for Albion discussions on the Internet (on reddit and elsewhere), you already find comments about how some players are being turned off by seeing that "albion online gold is being sold for cash" on your website. It makes little difference that ao gold is not the name of the in game currency, because new players won't know that distinction. (The word "Albion Gold" is used as the name for game currency in so many games that new players will assume that it is the game currency until learning otherwise.)
I would suggest modifying the current gold exchange system to match a competing (and successful) game, that has carefully navigated this (mostly psychological) issue. I would basically suggest creating a similar gold exchange system to the one that is used in Guild wars. This exchange system has been well received by the public, and is a market proven solution.
Here's how it works in Guild wars:
* You can buy "Gems" from the developers for real money. (The word gems is less likely to trigger people's psychological aversion to purchasing "gold" directly.)
* Gems can be exchanged in predetermined fixed quantities for game perks, which are restricted to nonessential game enhancement items. (Things that don't directly enhance the "power" of your character, such as storage enhancements or aesthetic improvements etc.)
* Gems can also be exchanged for ao gold (the GW in game currency), using an exchange marketplace.
* The albion online gold to gem exchange rate is determined by player supply and demand, using a similar algorithm that is used to determine the price of a particular stock on the stock market. (This ensures that the exchange of real money for gold is always "indirectly linked" and therefore has a much smaller and more beneficial impact on the game economy, especially concerning the possibility of inflation of in game currency.)
* The albion gold and gem exchange works in both directions. This provides a path for players to use in game currency to purchase gem marketplace items. This adds further protection against the inflation of in game currency.
* Most players will prefer to purchase gems for real money instead of in game currency, which provides a good revenue stream for the developers.
More Albion Online news and guides are coming. Please stay with AlbionMall.com where you can use discount coupon code "ALBIONMALL" for 3% off when you buy Albion Online Gold, Albion Online Silver and Power Leveling service.
The albion online guild management tools needs to be improved significantly
you can just cancel an order on the auction to store items so why not have a guild bank and eliminate the auction house storage and use the auction house for finished products or in extreme cases surplus resources.
Albion Online - What should monster's drop?
What else they could drop besides silver and some suplement crafting material? Or are current drops good enough?
Albion Guild Currency Rework Suggestion
If you were a part of an Albion guild that divulged into barbarism leave a comment explaining how your guild fell apart and what you think the driving factor was.
The AlbionMall Internet Game Exchange: How It Works
Because AlbionMall is a premium internet game exchanger, they can guarantee all albion silver and items sold at their website to be safe and worry-free.
Albion Online Update Dec 16th (Destiny Board rework) - Changelog
Small changes to button labels in Albion Online gold market to differentiate between Albion Online gold buying and Albion Online gold trading (English only until the next major update in January).
Suggestions on this Albion Online Demonic staff build
For more news, guides, opinions, tips and suggestions, please stay with www.albionmall.com where you can find Albion Online Silver, Albion Online Gold and power leveling service.