Suggested improvements from a new albion online player
No particular order, just random observations.
1, Fame splitting in groups should be offset somewhat by a grouping bonus that awards more fame than currently awarded after splitting. Too harsh a penalty now.
2. Radius of interactivity should be expanded somewhat when encumbered to the point of complete immobility.
3. Farming plants should take less time than animals in order to keep up with the feeding cycles.
4. In general, farming activities progress more slowly than other skills. You can't repetitively farm crops like you can kill mobs, needs to go faster to keep in balance with other progressions.
5. Allocation of Farm plots vs. Building plots seems wrong on private Islands. I use up every farm plot and wind up with tons of extra building slots. Who builds everything? Rather have more farms per level than building plots.
6. Move to the top of the list all Other Islands you can visit before Cities, not just your own.
7. Scrollbar in the chat box.
8. Recovery from Knockout should take less than 40 seconds. Hell, the gear damage is punishment enough, don't need to frustrate players waiting around staring at a screen that long.
9. Tab targeting would really help identify where your attacker is in dark screens.
10. Gamma slider please!
11. Repair All button
12. More clear identification of dungeons that are "single player" but have large groups of vet bosses. Are 5 vets really "single player"?
Thanks, love the game, these additions would make it even more killer.
Question about equal standing of play albion styles
Due to the high fame and albion silver with little to no equipment required, our hunting group gained so much albion online silver and went so high in weapon/armor progressions
There are no viable passives for arcane mage playstyle
The problem with this playstyle at the moment is that it hugely lacks synergy with nearly every single passive on the game... even the great arcane staffs passives are borderline useless as they provide cast speed or energy regeneration.
Albion Online Guild vs Guild System
Albion Online looking in reworking our Guild vs Guild territory fight system.
Albion Online State of the Game - October
With our Closed Beta launching on the 23rd of November, we want to show you what we have been working on over the past month for you to enjoy – for example the Laborer system.
Some suggestions about Albion Online
I love the use of minimal fast travel. It forces exploration and allows us to truly enjoy the world as we travel on foot and it reminds me of EVE Online in that regard but I'd like to suggest maybe adding a speed boost when travelling directly on a road.
Fast Travel for the New World opinions
I would like to personally see boats and ships in game, but crafted by players. These should take some time to build and need lots of materials